Be Nurtured in Kerala
10 day all inclusive Ayurveda Retreat
29th March to 8th April 2020
Join Debbie and Clare in the bosom of God's own country Kerala, southern India. Let us hold, guide and nurture you. Come and unpack, not only your suitcase but all your tension, stress and responsibilities, surrender and be nurtured.
This 10 day all inclusive retreat is the ultimate in rejuvenation. We'll be staying in a wonderful intimate and friendly ayurvedic retreat hotel perched on a hill overlooking the Arabian Sea. Set in wonderful tropical gardens and surrounded by coconut groves the peace and tranquillity is palpable as soon as you arrive.
The beautiful Chowara beach is only a short tuk tuk drive away and remains spotless and unspoilt by mass tourism.
There are many craft, jewellery and clothing shops in the village for you to indulge during times where you are not receiving your daily massage treatment.
|Deluxe Room - Shared twin||£1,100 per person|
|Deluxe Room - Single occupancy||£1,400 per person|
|Deluxe Villa - Shared twin||£1,250 per person|
|Deluxe Villa - Single Occupancy||£1,600 per person|
|Deluxe Villa - Couples||£2,300 per couple|
- 10 nights Accommodation in either Deluxe villa or Deluxe room with fan and air-conditioning
- Full board Ayurvedic vegetarian diet tailored to suite your individual dosha and any specific beneficial health needs (Breakfast, Treatment juice, lunch & dinner) 10 days
- Ayurveda doctor initial consultation to design your individual programme and a daily check up before each individually designed treatment (2.5 hours duration daily) 7 day package
- All prescribed herbal medicine or herbal oils for massages etc. during treatment period 7days
- Daily yoga programme offered by Debbie and Clare to guide, hold and enhance your treatment plan
- Trivandrum airport pick-up & drop
- 3 hour back-water cruise to take in the wonderful scenery and gentle ambiance of this magical place
- Ayurveda lecture class to learn the benefits of an Ayurvedic lifestyle
- A cooking class to learn to recreate the wonderful dishes once home
- A classic Indian dance performance
Reserve your place now for just £500 P/P
ONLY 15 Rooms Available!Book Now
The remaining booking fee is payable by bank transfer by January 2020.
Flights, Visas, Travel Insurance (which is compulsory) are NOT included in the price.
Non-refundable deposit payment via PayPal.
Book your flights to Trivandrum AirportAirport also known as Thiruvananthapuram
Trip 1. Half day trip to Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum).
£30 per person
We will see the outside (Hindu's only allowed inside) of Padmanabhaswamy Temple and visit the adjacent Kuthiramalika palace. Then we will drive onto Karikkakom Devi Temple a Hindu temple dedicated to the fierce Goddess Chamundi a form of Kali. This is a beautiful and powerful temple.
Trip 2. Full day trip to the southern most tip of India to Kanyakumari.
£70 per person
On our last day we are offering a full day trip to the southern most tip of India to Kanyakumari, formerly known as Cape Comorin. Once here we will take a round trip short ferry to visit Vivekananda Rock Memorial and Thiruvalluvar Statue located on the confluence of the Bay of Bengal, the Arabian Sea, and the Indian Ocean.
After lunch we will visit Kanyakumari Temple. Devi Kanya Kumari is goddess Parvati in the form of an adolescent girl child. Devi is also known as Shree Baala Bhadra or Shree Baala. She is popularly known as "sakthi" (Durga or Parvati) "Devi".
The goddess is believed to be the one who removes the rigidity of our mind; devotees usually feel the tears in their eyes or even inside their mind when they pray to the goddess in devotion and contemplation. Kanyakumari Temple is one of the 51 Shakti Peetam. It is believed that the spine area of Sati's corpse fell here creating the presence of kundalini sakthi in the region.
We will end our day watching the sun set for our last night, as the sun dips into the sea we can offer our heart felt wishes and gratitude for this amazing place.